Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
1. Actively looking for projects suitable for the company's core IP film and television adaptation (live-action/animation), and expand cooperation resources for related film and television projects;
2. Control the entire process of project development, be responsible for the creative planning and proposals of film/TV projects, including pre-project positioning, script development, and post-production;
3. Responsible for coordinating the project's creative talents and various partners;
4. Responsible for the overall planning and operation management of the whole process of production;
5. Supervise the execution of shooting plans, on-site management, optimize and adjust the shooting process, and link up various departments in the production process.
6. Production budget control, review the specific shooting expenses and control the production process to ensure the quality of the art.
1. Bachelor degree or above; strong learning ability, sincere personality, strong sense of responsibility;
2. More than three years of experience in film and television production. Familiar with domestic film and television industry, and have a keen market insight into the film and television industry;
3. Possess strong team building and team management and operation capabilities, and have certain main creative resources in the film and television industry;
4. Familiar with the film and television production pipeline, have strict logical thinking, good communication skills and excellent execution ability, and have the ability to deal with emergencies;
5. Experience in animation production is preferred;
6. Have enthusiasm for games, movies, and other pan-entertainment industries, and have the willingness to work in this industry for a long time;
7. League of Legends players are preferred;
8. Working English fluency.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.