As a Communications Manager, you will lead projects that harness Riot's creative energies to engage players in China with a deep understanding and appreciation of the Riot Games brand. You'll be working closely with a team of fellow gamers and creative professionals, you will develop a variety of publishing efforts and see them through the execution of key campaigns that bring value, excitement, and trust to the players of China. You'll work closely with brand, eCommerce, communications, production, creatives, and our partner teams as well as third-party vendors to bring engaging experiences to more players in China. You'll collaborate with stakeholders from across the company on the best way to promote and publish the game to the needs of Chinese players.
• Create campaign strategies in partnership with the local/central communications team and different stakeholders that hit the mark in culturally relevant ways for players
• Develop and execute key communications projects and follow through in every step of execution working with internal teams, partner teams, and third‐party vendors to deliver value and excitement to our fans in China
• Ensure that locally developed marketing and communications assets are of the highest standard and representative of a player‐focused approach that fit our IP and brandings.
• Establish and use KPIs to measure and consistently help to improve marketing performance
• Track content performance and player sentiment as a day habit, compile analytics to better inform how well different contents reach, inform and engage players thus further improving the content strategy
• Maintain and evolve the core brand of our products esports/games from a communications perspective, formulating a long‐standing connection with our fans through communications brand building and expansion.
• Be an expert on china young audiences, and act as a nexus of publishing knowledge and communications, experiences in sports/esports industry is a plus
• Well‐honed marketing expert with at least 5 years of experience in marketing/communications/PR, demonstrating success in establishing best practices, analysis, and trends, product positioning, creative and media strategies, PR and promotions
• Speak and write fluent English and Chinese while having in‐depth knowledge about the china internet users, young audiences, knowledge with gaming industry or esports/sports industry is a plus; phenomenal communicator, not only can speak your mind directly, can layout the logics behind; persuasive towards internal stakeholders as well as external partners
• Have the ability to see the big picture and utilize your suite of skills to level up your team's creative ideas; you back up the strong marketing instincts with meticulous analysis, metrics, and statistics
• Able to think and contribute broadly, across a number of publishing sub‐disciplines and functions, but also able to dive deeply into brand management and development.
• Show strong strategic thinking, being able to make decisions from a macro perspective considering your partner and the market ecosystem; but at the same time, you show the same attention to details because you know that it is the details that make the difference.
• Understand die-hard fandom and can empathize with our most audiences; you know the importance of listening to audiences' needs.
• Common Sense is not that common. You must have the good common senses to decide in a short period and make responses in a reasonable timely manner
• Passion in Gaming: You're a gamer with deep passion in one or more competitive genres and you use your gaming experience to connect with and represent players as a gamer yourself; as a gamer who loves marketing you'll stay on top of what is happening across all platforms and genres and analyze industry brand campaigns
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvove7-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.