As the Marketing Communications Manager you will report to the Head of Communications Turkey. You will help build the position and strategy for PR and Communications projects and identify opportunities to build relationships with players, fans, partners and communities in the region. You will partner with agencies, support our brand managers and work with teams across Riot Games to build authentic and powerful narratives around our products and players. You will ensure that our messaging extends across all earned and owned channels in a compelling, player-focused way. Your insights and ability to connect messaging with players will help us build advocacy and passion around games like League, Valorant and Wild Rift.
• Manage relationships with our comms agencies
• Point-of-contact for the team for all comms across Riot globally
• Create focussed, nuanced messaging that speaks to players with coherence and purpose
• Work with teams across the region, and in Central, to provide comms
• Manage delicate, embargoed and time-sensitive pieces to safeguard epic moments for players
• 5+ years' experience in advertisement / brand communication
• You know what good looks like when it comes to PR, corporate comms and social
• You've built strategies for publishing teams and can spot an opportunity, a story and potential issues
• You care about our players and products - one of your driving forces is how to tell the best story in the best way
• You can brief agencies with clarity and precise information.
• Communications degree
• Passion in Gaming: You're a gamer with a deep passion in one or more competitive genres and you use your gaming experience to connect with and represent players as a gamer yourself; as a gamer who loves marketing you'll stay on top of what is happening across all platforms and genres and analyze industry brand campaigns
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical and dental plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.