Financial Accountant - 2 Year Contract
As Financial Accountant (EU), you will support senior leadership in Europe by managing reporting, compliance and budgets. You'll handle preparation of statutory statements and assist with annual fiscal audits in a European environment with a broad awareness of financial and legal implications. This is a two year contract and you will report to the Accounting Manager.
Whether you're syncing up compliance or putting the finishing touches on a disclosure statement, you'll be invested in confidential correspondence. Your rock-solid judgment and integrity will help you keep everyone on the right track while you maintain a financial dashboard that tracks business-critical data.
• Be part of the monthly close reporting process ensuring reconciliations and reports are completed on time and accurately
• Manage financial documentation and help prep other financial reports including monthly and yearly summaries that inform business decisions
• Speak for the numbers, answering finance-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting
• Drive the entire year-end financial process including coordination with the external audit team, tax advisors and sign-off on the local financial statements across all jurisdictions
• You have bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or economics
• You are ACCA/ACA qualified
• You have 1+ years post Qualified.
• You can create reports and analyses using Excel and associated accounting software like Oracle
• It would be a bonus if you have experienced the year-end financial process including coordination with the external audit team, tax advisors and sign-off on the local financial statements across all jurisdictions
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!