China - Esports Publishing - Brand Manager II - Global Events
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player‐focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game and most watched Esports in the world, players and fans form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the gaming and Esports experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor‐sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Esports Publishing - Brand Manager II, you'll drive to achieve ambitious goals, keeping projects on-track, managing diverse stakeholders and be a gatekeeper of fans' experience across Esports in China. Drawing on your project management and team leadership expertise, you'll build and execute ironclad marketing and branding plans that include milestones and deliverables but are flexible enough to allow room for risk and change. Your experience in servant leadership, humble confidence, and social grace will help you mentor teams and peers as you partner with fellow leaders to foster an open, transparent development environment.
You will represent the brand of Riot Esports in China and in sync with our global offices and local publishing partners, expressing and sharing our ongoing stream of news, content, events, and stories. You will be the go-to liaison to the Global Esports Publishing team for Riot Esports China stories, developments, and experiences that'll resonate with local(and global) players and other important audiences. You will ensure communications agreement on the Riot Esports strategy, working towards making Riot Esports premier global sports and growing the sports by increasing viewership and adding fans. You will report into the Esports Publishing Lead on the China Publishing team.
• Be the Brand Lead on Riot Esports and build brand strategies for Riot Esports in China market
• Localize global brand campaigns and develop local brand campaigns that resonate with players, fans and other important audiences
• Project manage of brand programs
• Be the ambassador of Riot Esports plans, ensuring a high-quality bar for long-term holistic experiences
• Work with versatile teams including creatives, Comms, PR, GR, Esports and delivery professionals
• 5+ years of experience in marketing, branding and communications
• Professional experience in esports, traditional sports or entertainment
• With profound knowledge of moba or mobile Esports
• Experienced in managing projects with cross-functional teams and external vendors
• Has at least one job/work to show a prominent taste of creative
• Strength in logical thinking and problem solving
• For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
• Fluent in English as could built solid argument via communication both verbally and in writing
• A team player
• Being resilient when facing changes and challenges
• Don't be afraid to get hands dirty
• Experience in global products or worked in more than one country
• Adept in the areas of sports, esports, social media, influencer marketing, media relations
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Don't forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3k229-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.