Head Of Entertainment, China
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it's for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you're passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
Content Production at Riot transforms Publishing's strategic goals into creative campaigns. We perform creative alchemy to provide marketing that players' love. Values include authenticity, collaboration, craft excellence and new ideas. Our Content Producers promote the skills of our creative partners to produce engaging content that players will love and share, while creating efficient creative processes to support this Riot-wide goal.
As a Content Producer you will report to the Wild Rift Publishing Lead. You will help transform Riot publishing strategic goals into creative campaigns that surprise and delight our players. You will work with both the global and china marketing team, managing relationships with our vendors and contractors. You will oversee the workflow of multiple campaign assets, ensuring campaign goals success. You will lead end-to-end content creation and production processes across the Wild Rift teams. Evolving culture and operations to make creative production sustainable is your mission, if you should choose to accept it. Your vision is to ensure new creative through operational excellence. You will help deliver a high volume of creative assets while supporting team health and balance.
• Work closely with global/regional campaign, creative and video production teams to maintain high quality creative output with a unified approach across disciplines.
• Partner with Wild Rift Marketing and Creative leads to ensure each campaign is briefed, budgeted, and delivered on time, on budget while hitting creative and strategic goals to players delight.
• Track high volumes of asset production, administer team updates, rituals, and vendor meetings.
• Track and communicate budget and campaign milestone progress and effectively advocate for resource needs across production while effectively managing creative scope within the team.
• Oversee and reduce project risks throughout the production process, escalating issues when needed.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of Campaign and Video Production through 4+ years of previous Production and/or Project Management experience delivering marketing campaigns from planning through execution.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative marketing assets
• Level-headed approach to change management, conflict resolution and patience through the fluctuating creative development process.
• Fluent in English & Chinese
• Managed both global and china large scale video/asset production
• Mobile games marketing experience
• Expertise with Project Management tools (ie. Airtable, Ftrack, Smartsheets) and DAMs (ie. Iconik, Brandfolder) for database management, tracking, and archiving.
• UA/ASO specific project management experience
Relationship to Games:
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit , and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave , plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1vo7-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.
Riot Games was founded in 2006 to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world. In 2009, we released our debut title, League of Legends, to worldwide acclaim. League has gone on to be the most-played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports.