Business Operations Manager, Wild Rift China (Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in genre-defining games. Back in 2009, that vision gave birth to our debut title League of Legends, which achieved critical acclaim among players and became the most played PC game in the world. We are honored to serve over 100 million players worldwide every month.
We're looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently, aren't afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints. As a Rioter in Team China, you'll join a team of culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming.
The Business Operations function within China Publishing Management Center helps drive initiatives and optimizations for in-game events, channels, monetization, and around game features. You will get deeply involved in every aspect of our game's business operations and revenue management, be it building up skin pipelines that Chinese players love, exploring new content types that make the game more immersive and exciting, or redesigning the experience for players to access the contents that they love.
As a Business Operations Manager in the Wild Rift China publishing team, you will drive the thinking behind player experience oriented in-game events design, around game product features, and channel campaigns. To provide thought leadership and project management by advocating Chinese players' needs. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you'll guide development, smash through obstacles and drive projects across the finish-line and into players' hands. You'll help conceptualize, influence and execute together with our publisher and across teams at Riot.
• Be responsible for continuous efforts in understanding players, monitoring and analyzing in-game event and channel performance of Wild Rift China
• Follow closely the market trend in-game revenue and engagement events strategies and monetization tactics, gather market & competitor intelligence to inform our own strategies
• Based on player experience informed strategic thinking, drive the improvement of monetization and ecommerce-related player experience
• Lead, design, review in-game events strategies and marketing implementation.
• Work closely with event product managers and marketing teams on launch milestone planning.
• Work with a creative production team to produce high quality and authentic assets to help package events and channel campaigns.
• Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of professional experience in mobile game operation, publishing, in-game events experience.
• Hardcore gamer. Rich experiences in mobile gaming, including League of Legends: Wild Rift and other popular mobile games in China
• Have working experience in designing/executing complex in-game growth strategies and events design
• Experienced stakeholder management and rapport-building skills
• Full-lifecycle project ownership, from ideation to launch
• Experience in advanced data analytics, modeling, statistics, etc
• Experience in working cross region, oversea mobile game operations
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxo9k-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.