The IP Guidelines team helps Riot develop its intellectual property by enshrining its characters and environments in style and product guides. We're responsible for creating the style guides used across all of our IP expressions--games, comics, stories, animations, merchandise, and more. We're a team of creatives who believe in the power of consistent, believable worldbuilding to support incredible storytelling, and we love building bridges between all the teams telling those stories at Riot.
As an Outsource Associate on the IP Guidelines team you will report to the Team Captain. You will partner with product teams across the company to coordinate asset gathering and management, and the creative brief and audit process. You will work closely with the Art Director and partner teams to streamline the style guide curation process.
• Maintain and monitor contracts with vendors while keeping producers informed of any issues, contracts needing extensions, etc.
• Manage and cultivate relationships, communications, contracts, and work being done with suppliers and internal teams across the company.
• Prepare, collect, organize, and manage internal assets (Google Drive, Airtable, Trello)
• Coordinate information and updates with accountable outsourcing partners
• Assist the Art Director in preparing and polishing guides before shipment
• Assist in streamlining the audit/iteration process of style guides
• 2+ Years of experience
• Experience with data entry, tracking, asset management
• Experience working with contracts and vendors
• Proficiency in Google Suite products, especially Google Slides
• Experience with Contract Management (COUPA), Vendor Management (Beeline), and Project Management (Jira, Airtable, and Trello)
• Experience working with artists or other creative disciplines
• Experience managing the needs of partners across an organization
• Experience in Google Slides, Powerpoint, Keynote and deck design
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxbb5-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.