Senior Recruiter - Respawn (Contract)
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that aspires to create new hit games that leave a lasting impact on gamers worldwide. Our work includes the critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends and Titanfall franchise. We've also developed the Star Wars™ action-adventure game Jedi: Fallen Order, virtual reality game Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond, and are continuing development for our live free-to-play game, Apex Legends.
We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our Respawn Entertainment studio and recruit for a variety of creative, non-technical positions across game development teams. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work with the recruiting team and department leads to help bring in great people. The positions you'll hire for may include creative, production, and leadership roles. As an experienced recruiter, you will partner with leadership as an expert and point person, develop improvements, and help ensure an excellent candidate experience.
What you'll do...
• Strategize with the recruiting team and department leads on hiring needs and fill top priority roles across the studio.
• Work with hiring managers to identify talent gaps, develop compelling job ads.
• Help promote programs such as employee referrals and social media/web campaigns.
• Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
• Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience.
• Guide candidates through the recruiting process. Ensure responses and follow-through.
• Track candidate progress and other key performance indicators.
• Screen through applications and share appropriate candidates with hiring managers.
• Creative talent sourcing to yield top-tier candidates.
• Conduct phone screens and organize in-person or virtual interviews.
• Extend offers to selected candidates.
Ideally, you'll have...
• 7+ years experience as a recruiter or sourcer in creative and/or tech industries.
• Experience serving as a talent advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
• A structured understanding of creative and leadership qualifications in candidates.
• Experience in the game industry. If no game industry experience, experience recruiting for entertainment, tech, or creative media industries.
• Knowledge of general recruiting best practices concerning tracking, communication, follow-ups, negotiations, and hiring.
• Experience with recruiting methods, such as how to conduct a legal interview, discrimination laws.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67j5n-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.