Social Media Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Senior Live Artist (Apex Legends)
Respawn Entertainment is hiring! Learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
We're looking for a Senior Live Artist to work with the Live Content Team to create the artistic direction on In-Game Commerce and Lifecycle Management campaigns for Apex Legends. For In-Game Commerce, you'll work with the Product Management team to create a best in-class visual merchandising experience to make our cosmetics shine. On the Lifecycle Management front, you'll work in a collaborative and diverse environment to create assets to figure out how we can best speak to our players to get the right players, the right message, at the right time.
We'll lean on you to:
• Flex Your Creative Muscle - Always experiment with new creative ways to connect to our players through the marketing and merchandising creative displayed in our game
• Data Informed Decisions - The team will rely on you for your creative eye, but you'll work with partners to use quantitative analysis to help guide iteration and evolution in your campaign assets
• Lead with Focus - Lead art direction and production with other Graphic Designers while keeping team goals as your Northstar
• Accomplish with Focus - Jump into projects with no hesitation to create and refine marketing designs
• Embody Creativity- Bring fresh ideas to the table to improve our art design approach. Additionally unafraid to learn new technology that may be needed for best results.
Ideally, you'll have:
• 4+ years of Graphic Design or similar experience from gaming (console, PC, or mobile); entertainment; consumer products; or ecommerce
• A strong portfolio of examples of finished work and insight into your development process
• Bonus if experienced with AB testing, developing CRM campaign assets, and optimizing ecommerce merchandising assets
• Passionate gamer that understands how marketing and merchandising impact the player experience
• Excel in versatile environments
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
• Bonus if also experienced with Maya and Marmoset a few sentences that describe the role.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.