Competitive Quality Designer
Los Angeles, CA
Game Product Manager - Apex Legends Mobile
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that aspires to create new hit games that leave a lasting impact for gamers worldwide. Our work includes the critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends and Titanfall franchise.
You will report to our Senior Product Management Lead.
• As our Game Product Manager, reporting to a Senior Game Product Management Lead, you'll determine the publishing model of the game across regions (e.g., localized teams across regions, LiveOps tools)
• Use our LiveOps tools to create an exciting experience for our players by guiding engagement and retention
• Grow the business by developing an exciting calendar of events and offers for our players
• Shape the upcoming features we need to keep our game healthy and players happy
• Stay on top of the competition by supporting the team with insights on new launches and tactics deployed to help shape our roadmap
• Partner with the Brand and Marketing teams to acquire new players through User Acquisition/ Performance Marketing and other marketing campaigns
• Partner with the analytics team to post mortem all key launches (seasons, features, promotions) to continuously improve the performance of the game
• 2+ years in Product Management in gaming (console, PC, or mobile) or similar industries (e.g., entertainment or technology); strategy consulting experience appreciated
• Strategic toolkit:, data analysis, and developing recommendations
• Passionate about games (and shooters in particular) and the psychology behind them
• Passionate about mobile games
• Have a ''player-first'' mentality (i.e. build a great game that is fun to play), while maintaining a focus on the business
• Good balance of quantitative input (player data) and qualitative insights (player voice)
• MBA highly appreciated
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.