Data Analyst (Star Wars Team)
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide.Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond.Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
As a Data Analyst you will focus on identifying patterns, risk and opportunity. You are curious and creative with a passion for diving into our data.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• You will report to the Analytics Manager and partner with your game team to design interactive and real-time dashboards and provide insights to influence game quality through data-informed insights
• Assemble data from multiple sources, conduct analyses, perform research, designs, documents and implement analytical solutions
• You develop scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, and transform data from different sources
• You present analysis conclusions to the game team in a clear, understandable, and valuable way. Tell compelling stories supported by data using Power BI
• You oversee your active project, always looking for new problems to solve and new concepts to implement
• You build metrics reporting systems and track process improvements across the team
• Build relationships and share knowledge
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• 3+ years in a past analytical role that involved thinking of big pictures, suggesting changes to process, identifying risks and potential opportunities for data improvement
• 3+ years' experience building dashboards, developing data models and generating visualizations
• Expert SQL skills including experience querying complex data sets, NoSQL and elastic search is a bonus
• University degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Operations Research)
• You are creative when approaching challenges and solving problems
• Numeracy skills including statistics, simulation, and optimization
• Past work experience in an Agile environment with multiple partners
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4je1y-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.