Associate Producer (Apex Mobile)
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
You can learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
As an Associate Producer, you will be supporting & executing against what the Producer has assigned for the broader team. This role reports to the Lead Producer, Seasons, and would work closely with various teams & stakeholders to ensure product is delivered on time and at quality.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in the realm of project management, and care deeply about both process & execution efficiency. Someone who cares about how teams/members interact with one another and can quickly identify issues within the team and component.
• Assist Season production effort to bring in cross-disciplines/teams' goals to satisfy overall strategy while hitting quality build on time.
• Be the main point of contact between internal & dev partner when it comes to execution of Seasonal Production
• Unblock critical issues/risks/blockers as they come up in specific area(s)
• Formulate & iterate on process/collaboration methods over time
• Host regular rituals to keep teams informed on status & next steps
• Utilize existing management tools and iterate its functionalities over time
• Articulate planned stages/steps for the upcoming seasons
• Articulate impacts/risks certain decision would have on the Season and/or other teams
• 2+ years of production experience on software development projects.
• Experience shipping successful games in an Coordinator/Assistant role or higher.
• Understand mobile application market and business models.
• Expertise using production tools and multimedia software applications (Jira, Trello, Confluence, MS Project, etc.).
• Good conceptual and technical writing skills.
• Change management, and conflict resolution skills.
• High degree of initiative takes opportunities to make improvements.
• Ownership mentality: responsible, invested in outcomes.
• Experience working with external development partners
• Fluent Mandarin
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r09541-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.