- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Reel One Entertainment, a Newen (TF1 Group) company, is a dynamic international television production and distribution company with offices in Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto, Los Angeles and London. Reel One leads the way in the development, financing, production and distribution of high-quality TV programming, and is one of the largest suppliers in the niche of highly commercial TV movies and series.
Please visit www.reeloneent.com for more information.
We are looking for a Tax Credit Associate to join our Business Affairs team.
- Review budgets and supporting documentation to ensure projects are both compliant and maximizing available incentives
- Draft tax credit estimates and actuals based on budgets and cost reports
- Track costs to ensure compliance (non-Canadian and non-provincial costs)
- Ensure tax credit and Canadian-content qualification during pre-production, following up during production, and at final cost stage
- Prepare files for audited cost report
- Work closely with corporate finance and support the tax credit department head in streamlining the production-corporate tax credit process including audits, year ends, etc., and collaborating on efficiencies and improved processes as the company grows
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly in Excel
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Business Affairs in a Canadian film/television production company
- Tax credit administration experience is a strong asset
- General knowledge of production and tax credits
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Highly reliable, with the ability to self-manage, problem solve and exercise excellent judgement
- Ability to excel in a high-pressure, deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual English/French is an asset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnx775-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.