Member Services Representative
Member Services Representative - Pure Flix
Pure Flix is the worldwide leader in selecting and streaming faith and family-friendly media that changes lives, inspires hearts and lifts the spirits of members like you and those you love.
The Member Services Representative responds to customer inquiries by phone for a majority of the day (7.25 hours of 8 hour workday) They resolve routine and basic problems, communicate solutions and focus on saving accounts from cancelling. Representative's also analyze member service needs and will escalate items to Tier 2 and Supervisor as appropriate. Overall, the Member Services Representative possesses a moderate understanding of general aspects of the job, demonstrates empathy, customer service skills and the ability to save accounts.
• Candidates must possess a high school diploma
• have a steady work history containing face to face or call center customer service skills
• Must have the ability to sell (save accounts), build rapport; display friendly customer service skills and be detail oriented
• Ability to manage multiple duties is helpful
• Knowledge of Pure Flix content is preferred
USA - Scottsdale - Pima Road - Affirm Entertainment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z9w8-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.