What you will do
Psyonix is seeking a Marketing Coordinator as part of the studio Marketing team, to work on Rocket League and future projects. The role includes assisting in the management of Go-to-Market plans, 1st party support, 3rd party partnerships as well as direct coordination with social and influencer marketing managers. The role also includes collaboration with cross-functional publishing teams including Creative Services and Communications - including a focus on facilitating the production, approvals and execution of marketing tactics.
In this role, you will
• Work closely with the Marketing team and support all approved initiatives. Translating marketing objectives, schedules, and KPIs to attainable goals for the Publishing and Development teams.
• Ensure Go-to-Market programs are seamless, efficient, and visible to cross-teams, ensuring documentation is up-to-date.
• Facilitate weekly reporting, data collection and high-level analysis to drive post-mortem discussions and actionable next steps.
• Help create and own schedules, jira tasks, coordinate reviews, and resolve workflow obstacles for marketing assets
• Coordinate paid, social and influencer schedules, asset approvals and versioning for creative assets, including localization.
• Manage marketing team meetings and ensure agendas are clear. Records meeting notes in confluence and translates them into a coherent list of action items.
• Manages relationships with external partners and acts as a key communication point between external and internal teams. This includes, working with 1st and 3rd party groups, licensors, partners, and agencies on various initiatives.
• Collaborate with studio producers and internal stakeholders.
• Champions the vision of initiatives, and the subject-matter expert for the current status, to other team members.
What we're looking for
• 1-3 years of marketing experience.
• Prior experience working with Marketing, Creative Services/Media teams, Licensing and Communication teams.
• Prior experience working with external publishers.
• Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Google Suite, Smartsheet, or other bug tracking and gantt scheduling software.
• Strong multitasking skills.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Must be detail oriented and display strong problem solving skills.
• Has solid interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Positive attitude and passion for making games.
• Understanding of global marketing
• Is familiar with eSports or plays games that are highly competitive.
• Understands game industry trends and history within a specific genre and how it might affect current studio initiatives.
• Previous experience on a ''Game as a Service'' or session-based game titles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4wx3q-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.