Pluto TV is looking for an experienced backend software engineer for development of new, as well as improvement of existing, backend services who is confident with high volume and high-performance Node.js servers! Some experience with Ad Tech is helpful.
• Design, implementation and deployment of new scalable and secure Node.js services
• Refactoring and modernizing of legacy Node.js services.
• Integration of external services.
• Prototyping of new technologies to reduce cost and increase engineer velocity.
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking:
• 5-8 years experience designing, implementing and running Node.js servers (or other languages) in demanding high traffic environments.
• Strong Node.js experience (our platform is Node-based).
• Cloud experience: AWS and/or Google Cloud
• Extremely technical hands-on server software experience
• Bonus points for experience with online advertising - ad servers, programmatic ad servers, RTB, DSPs, SSPs, VAST, VMAP, Freewheel, Doubleclick.
• Ability to work within a distributed team
• Experience with: ○ MongoDB ○ Redis ○ Typescript ○ GoLang
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1o49-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.