Full Time Job
Product Manager, Experimentation
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Overview and Responsibilities
The Product Manager, Experimentation will lead the A/B testing platform (Optimizely), roadmap and execution of experiments designed to de-risk feature launches on PlutoTV. Only via randomized controlled trials of product ideas can PlutoTV ensure that we are launching truly accretive features, leading to both improved performance as well as innovation.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Lead the A/B test experimentation platform and program including pipeline and go/no go decisions for rollout of features.
• Enable rapid, iterative experimentation by ensuring key existing features lie behind feature flags with variables
• Advise PM, PPMs and development teams on appropriate definition and use of feature flags and variables
• SME for experimentation ensuring partners design and evaluate experimental results according to standard methodologies
• Act as feature PM for upgrades and enhancements to the experimentation platform, including reporting
• Maintain open slack channels for internal and external partners to clarify usage, document experiment status, and find opportunities to improve the experimentation process
• Liaison to broader Viacom experimentation community - embracing best practices and disseminating findings
• Handle the experimentation vendor (Optimizely) contract and manage to budget
• Manage user access and permissions within the experimentation tool
Qualities / Experience We're Seeking
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years of experience in a Product or Analytics role within a technology or e-commerce organization
• 1+ years of direct experience with digital a/b testing
• Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field or equivalent experience
• You are a data-driven decision maker, with a bias toward action rather than analysis paralysis
• Solid analytic toolkit and data know-how
• Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of product and design leaders to understand key issues, articulate business requirements, develop solutions and roll them out successfully.
• Ability to dynamically adapt to shifts in priorities and projects, resolving contention and solving problems across technology and our business partners.
• You are a critical thinker and not afraid to be a voice of reason something is not working.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8j72-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.