Ad Ops Manager
West Hollywood, CA
Overview and Responsibilities
Viacom builds entertainment experiences that drive conversation and culture around the world. Through television, film, digital media, live events, merchandise and solutions, our brands connect with diverse, young and the young at heart audiences in more than 180 countries.
The Partnership Growth Analyst is a key role on a fast growing team. This individual will seek opportunities to increase users, engagement and monetization on key partner platforms through detailed analyses and robust insights. You will work with key internal partners, such as distribution, finance, business intelligence, etc. to provide guidance on how to scale partner platforms' key metrics and benchmark their performance. This role reports to the Sr. Director, Partnership Growth and is based in Los Angeles.
• Build complex data models that will be used to build out partner forecasts and other key performance indicators.
• Support partner deal negotiations by developing user and value exchange forecasts
• Identify market trends, research reports, competitive insights and frequent business analyses to support business reviews and other partner focused special projects
• Develop case studies to demonstrate how Pluto product features drive incremental value for platforms and end users.
• Gain a deep knowledge of platform partner's ecosystems and Pluto's success indicators on those platforms. Offer mentorship to increase engagement and monetization including new customer acquisition, monthly user retention, marketing ROI optimization, etc.
• Monitor key platform trends and health metrics and support with business analysis
• Partner with internal teams to build and maintain dashboards and reporting relevant to partner KPIs.
• 3-5 years experience delivering proven results in consultative, data-driven strategy, partnerships, and/or business development environment.
• Previous experience at an investment bank or consulting firm preferred
• A background in working with business intelligence or FP&A teams to develop business or operating metrics.
• BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred.
• Deep understanding of the ad supported video streaming business model and the content ecosystem.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills. Basic SQL skills a plus
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.