Platform Product Manager - Connected TV
West Hollywood, CA
Overview and Responsibilities
The International Technology & Operations Manager will be the liaison between international and internal stakeholders to make sure that all tasks required to execute and maintain projects are well coordinated. This person should be able to understand external requirements and balance with domestic priorities.
The Manager will need to have a technology background. This will allow them to understand the concepts surrounding the supply chain and Pluto TV ecosystem. However, this role will act as a generalist, they must understand and provide support about the different systems, tools, and processes used in the different workstreams such as CMS, Revenue, Product, Client Apps, Back-end, etc. This is a hands-on role.
The International Tech & Ops Manager will be responsible for the Production Support ticket system. They will receive, triage, and help to resolve all operational issues raised by the different regions. They will partner with Product, Engineering, PMO, and STE teams to resolve these issues and report back to the stakeholders.
• Liaison between regional and domestic operations teams.
• Able to grasp and provide guidance about internal concepts related to systems and tools required to operate PlutoTV including client functionality, API, CMS, Revenue, Ad Ops, Business Intelligence, and Content Ops.
• Maintain the international support ticket system, determine priority, work with PMO/Product/Engineering/STE to resolve issues, and communicate back to the regions.
• Improve processes to enable communication between the domestic and international teams including demos, issue escalation, technology deep dive, among others.
• Support the Product and Project Management Office when working with International projects.
• All other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
• Computer Science or Engineering Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of experience working with OTT applications
• 5+ years of Project Manager experience with large and complex projects
• 3+ years of experience working with international partners in different locations and time zones.
• 3+ years of experience with OTT supply chain systems including content ingestion, client apps development, reporting, and others.
• Ability to communicate and negotiate with different business partners
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.