Partnership Growth Analyst
West Hollywood, CA
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview and Responsibilities
Pluto TV's Ad Operations team is currently looking for additional Ad Operations Managers to help us service our quickly growing advertiser base.
This role will work closely with our ad operations, ad sales, and clients with key deliverables such post-mortem campaign reports and advising clients on optimizing ad buy campaigns.
This role reports to the VP, Ad Operations.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Scheduling direct and programmatic guaranteed digital advertising campaigns while focusing on timely, accurate implementations, and full campaign delivery.
• Checking all assets before launch, ensuring Pluto TV specifications are met.
• Troubleshooting creative issues, implementing custom executions, monitoring under/over delivery issues, optimizing for viewability, addressing brand safety concerns, and being knowledgeable about site ad tagging logic to address ad disruption issues.
• Coordinating asset hand-off with client and internal teams; while proactively presenting updates and setting expectations with all partners.
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• At least 1 year of experience working in a programmatic advertising role.
• Knowledge of the video ad serving landscape, including technology used, terminology, and typical deal structures.
• Excellent client-communication skills.
• Incredible attention to detail.
• Knowledge and experience using ad-related platforms (e.g. Freewheel, Tradedesk, DFP, etc.). Experience with video ad platforms is a plus.