Senior Marketing Manager, Houseparty
San Francisco, CA
Sr. Product Manager, Player Engagement & Social Experiences
San Francisco, CA (SOMA)
Come join our team to build world-class and innovative lifecycle engagement experiences to delight players and make PlayStation® the best place to play.
• Define and deliver innovative, personalized and intuitive customer experiences to increase player engagement, retention and satisfaction with their games through their entire content lifecycle (news, updates, events...).
• Build new product strategies and feature to empower meaningful content sharing and social engagement between players and, with game developers.
• Lead global strategies to secure high-quality content to power PlayStation experiences and delight players worldwide.
• Own your product: define strategic direction based on market, customers and data insights; prioritize feature requirements to improve player and business desired outcomes; collaborate with design, program and engineering teams to spec, build and launch the right feature at the right time for our players and partners.
• 5+ years of proven experience in product management building outstanding end-user customer experiences.
• Gaming, social, community, lifecycle marketing or partner marketing experience.
• Proven ability to think strategically, work collaboratively and lead complex and highly impactful cross-functional projects from concept to completion.
• Ambitious self-starter and deals well with ambiguity and fast paced, multiple project environment.
• Strong analytical abilities, proven attention to details
• Experience and understanding of agile software development process.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to travel as necessary.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.