Sr. Product Manager, Monetization Tools
San Diego, CA
PlayStation Monetization Tools is the home for game creators and PlayStation® Store operators, bringing all of our tools together into a single place to make excellent content that consumers love, at an attractive price.
This role is focused primarily on the supply chain for digital voucher codes on the PlayStation® Store. These codes are distributed to consumers in many different ways including printed cards, game inserts, and email campaigns. Our team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to define the tools, processes, and services to support digital voucher codes.
• Own and evangelize the vision and strategy for the PlayStation Partners: Codes application.
• Lead product definition of new and existing Codes tools and services.
• Be responsible for the backlog of initiatives and features and drive prioritization.
• Work closely with key internal global business partners to elicit requirements for new functionality.
• Partner with Program Management as they supervise delivery, manage timelines, resolve blockers and risks.
• Support User Experience in the design of new functionality
• Partner with Business Analysts to define business logic and requirements
• Partner with Product Owners and Engineering leads to prepare stories for delivery
• Interface with engineering teams to clearly convey requirements and provide insight into business rationale/benefits, including presenting at large planning events
• Ensure features are backed by important metrics, and that success is measured on an ongoing basis.
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 5+ years of experience in product management ideally experience with internal tools/services.
• Outstanding product management skills
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to present ideas to large audiences.
• Self-motivated and results-oriented.
• Ability to travel for key stakeholder meetings (post-COVID)
The ideal candidate will have:
• Understanding of order management systems, approval workflows, file encryption, data warehouses, and metrics/measurement tools.
• Hands-on experience in an agile software development process. Knowledge of waterfall development.
• Have worked collaboratively with stakeholders and project team members to further the business objectives of our products and services
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multiple project environment on an independent basis
• Knowledge of movie, music, and video game service and software industries, business models, and markets including challenging services is helpful but not required (we don't expect you to be a gamer, but we love to talk games!)
• Can provide examples of prior work (requirements documents, user stories, wireframes, user flows, etc)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe112-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.