Senior Software Engineer (Hybris)
At PlayStation, we are obsessed with providing customers a seamless experience in our platform both inside and outside the game. We have recently launched PlayStation Direct, an online store where PlayStation fans can purchase consoles, accessories, games and more, directly from PlayStation. As we continue to build and expand this new commerce platform for physical goods, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) to join the team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will
• Develop, deploy, and support SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) including customization, extension and implementation of services that integrate with Commerce Cloud.
• Continuously improve software, tools, processes and push the limits of technology.
• Work in an agile and highly collaborative environment with our globally distributed engineering teams, architecture, product management, quality assurance, and operations.
• Act as subject matter expert in assigned business and technical domains with an excellent understanding of business and system processes.
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your technical expertise.
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field.
• 4+ years of SAP Hybris related experience leading and delivering full life cycle implementations.
• Experience integrating Hybris with other applications such as Content management, payment gateway, tax using APIs.
• 4+ years of experience in developing business critical software using Enterprise Java/J2EE, Web Services, REST, JSON/XML, Servlet containers, JAXRS, Spring, and related technologies.
• 2+ years of experience with different data storage technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, DynamoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.
• Proficient in software development process, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
• Strong analytical skills and a sense of ownership.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with microservices architecture.
• Experience in deploying, operating, and running services in AWS or other cloud environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yj51-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.