IT Security Analyst
San Diego, CA
Program Manager, Global Payments & Fraud
San Diego, CA
We are seeking a driven, ambitious, and energetic Program Manager to lead various programs to enable, expand and improve the e-commerce and fraud platform for the Sony PlayStation Network. These programs will span multiple projects, teams, locations, milestones and deliverables. The Program Manager will work closely with Product Managers and Engineering to help plan and track projects from inception through deployment at a global scale.
We are passionate about Sony PlayStation and we live for our customers. The ideal candidate will possess an inner drive to deliver excellence; a proven track record to win others over and lead effectively; a desire to grow, learn, and improve; and will demonstrate a passion for life and work that encourages others.
You will be Responsible for:
The person in this role will be responsible for leading new initiatives on our Fraud & Risk platform. You will drive new programs and services to the next level for an outstanding Fraud Intelligence, Prevention, and Detection program. You will be required to work with vendors that provide fraud, payment and tokenization services. The candidate will develop and maintain positive relationships with internal partners, technical leaders and business owners to deliver on strategic organizational initiatives.
Our Global Fraud Program Management team is part of Global Payments and Fraud team and is passionate about decreasing fraud and chargebacks ultimately reducing our cost of finance and growing sales revenue. This role requires someone who is uncompromising in delivery of high quality, scalable and innovative solutions. The successful candidate will have outstanding program management skills; not only with regards to process and documentation but also in terms of communication skills and organizational agility. We like to have fun while we work, this person should too.
• Develop the overall program plan; definition and agreement on scope, track success criteria, key achievements, and timelines.
• Determine key dependencies; technical, process and people.
• Identify and mitigate risks throughout the plan.
• Coordinate day-to-day activities required to deliver a great solution on time.
• Facilitate meetings and coordinate/follow up on action items.
• Deliver transparent status updates to all partners.
• Provide leadership by example; develop and share standard methodologies across the team.
• Identify areas for process improvement and initiate improvements.
• 4+ years project/program management with a bachelor's degree
• 2+ years of that dedicated to running large software programs; basic knowledge of ecommerce or fraud prevention techniques.
• Previous experience utilizing agile methodologies and principles.
• Facilitation skills in leading planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
• Excellent executive presence and communication skills across all levels of partners.
• Ability to lead both vertically and horizontally in a global organization.
• Keen reader of people, culture and situations to take control and make things happen.
• Excel in conflict resolution, negotiation, and people management.
• Ability to make decisions independently.
• Recognize and initiate critical issue situations.
• Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
• Proficiency with tools in agile development (Rally, Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc.).
• Solid understanding of agile software development, and release processes.
• Proven track record of solving routine and complicated problems effectively and independently.
• Previous experience in an e-Commerce environment and/or Fraud Prevention
• SAFe knowledge (www.scaledagileframework.com)
• Familiarity with digital media software and networking technologies, especially those related to Sony's products, services, and devices
• Japanese language skills helpful
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.