Product Manager, PlayStation App
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team and help us make PlayStation® the best place to play by building the future experience that brings our 100M+ players together to connect through the games they love to play. You will work collaboratively with our designers and engineers to define, build and launch new products and features to our mobile experience that connects our players and removes barriers to play. We are open to you working from San Francisco, San Mateo, San Diego, Aliso Viejo, or Los Angeles. Explore the PlayStation App: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/playstation-app/
• Develop a deep understanding of our players needs and problems
• Define and prioritize solutions that deliver measurable outcomes
• Collaborate with teams in USA and Japan to build and launch solutions
• Establish metrics to measure success and conduct post-launch analysis
• Proven experience in product management of user-facing consumer products
• Self-starter with strong product sense that can dive into details, find solutions to customer problems, and lead cross-functional teams from concept to launch
• Data-driven mentality with ability to analyze impact and prioritize using a combination of data and product intuition
• Understanding of software development and efficiency working closely with Engineers
• Experience with iOS, Android, and mobile app related products
• Track record of turning customer insights and data into solutions with measurable business impact
• Passion for gaming
• Ability to travel as needed
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34619-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.