Associate User Research Analyst (Contract)
As the Games User Research Analyst (Contract) you will support the User Experience Research team, game producers and game developers to conduct user research for PlayStation Studio titles. For 2022, this will be on-site with some remote work opportunities.
• Support senior user experience researchers to prepare and conduct research activities, and to perform analysis of resulting data
• Support execution of remote user research projects with moderation, observation and data analysis.
• Work cross functionally with development teams, producers, and data scientists to share research insights and to identify opportunities to improve the player experience.
• Pursuing a bachelor's or Graduate Degree in Psychology, Cognitive Science, HCI, Human Factors Engineering or Data Science. Preference given to current students.
• 1+ years practical experience developing study designs, testing, insights and data analysis, and reporting, either in industry or university.
• A deep passion and interest in video games across a wide variety of genres is required.
This Contract opportunity would suit someone pursuing a degree in cognitive psychology or data science who is interested in gaining practical experience in games user research.
Must have a strong commitment to quality, be self-organized, analytical, methodical and have an interest in improving quality through the user research.
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and able to present information concisely and effectively to people at all levels of the organization is critical to success. Excellent analytical skills, especially in observing user behavior and identifying key problems which need to be addressed will be particularly important for the projects you will support.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm89m3-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.