Senior Analyst, Commercial Finance
San Mateo, CA
Associate Business Operations Manager (Competitive Gaming)
San Mateo, CA
Competitive Gaming is an exciting and burgeoning space within the landscape of gaming. As one of the leaders of the gaming industry, PlayStation is focused on the esports business both regionally and globally as a part of the strategic outlook on the future of gaming.
• The Associate Business Operations/Strategy Manager will be responsible for all of the Esports and Competitive Gaming Team Budget Tracking and reporting.
• This position will work with all team members, focusing on ongoing budget needs, including submission, adherence, reporting, and planning to the corporate finance group.
• Partner with the Esports leadership team on ongoing strategy analysis and presentations for future planning and growth.
• Provide insights and feedback through data to improve operational experiences.
• Will lead the contract process for partners and vendors
• 2+ years of experience in financial planning & analysis and business operations/accounting
• Proficient with Excel and maintain complex spreadsheets
• Ability to work with extensive data set and system savvy
• Understanding accounting month-end process and ability to provide responses backed by data to executive questions
• Experience with budgeting and forecasting is highly preferred
• Strong communicator
• Interest in esports and gaming
• MBA preferred
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services.