Experienced Texture Artist
Our German studios Virtual Production team is growing, and we are looking for a skilled Unreal Artist to join us. We would love to hear from you if can work from Germany and you have:
• 2+ years of industry experience working with Unreal Engine 4. (VFX / Game Dev).
• Experience using version control (Git, Perforce).
• Proficient with Unreal's Blueprint system, c++ is a bonus.
• Solid lighting, shading, and layout for game engine skills.
• Experience with Mari, Substance Painter, Quixel Mixer, or similar texturing software is a big plus.
• Experience with procedural workflows is a plus.
(i.e. Houdini, Substance Designer)
• Experience with Maya is a plus.
• Passion for real-time rendering and creating photorealism.
• Can provide portfolio of work demonstrating strong technical artistic ability (composition, scale, colour, light) that includes Unreal based work.
• Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to improvise and adapt to shifting project goals.
• Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions, and other established protocols.
• Independent and self-driven; able to meet deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced production environment.
• Confident communicating in the English language.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create world-class photoreal imagery for film and TV.
• R&D cutting-edge techniques for real-time art.
• Discover and document methods learned during production for creating high-quality real-time renders.
• Work closely with other artists and technicians to ensure parity between DCC packages and Unreal.
• Flag and troubleshoot rendering bugs.
• Profile and optimize scenes to meet the project requirements without sacrificing visual fidelity.
• Develop shaders, tools, FX, modules, and/or various assets for the internal library.
We look forward to learning more about you! Please forward your latest reel, resume details and salary expectations to: [[EMAIL]].
Only EU citizens or applicants with a current work permit and permission to live in Germany can be considered for this role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kpee-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.