We are looking for motivated, creative and smart people!
Pixomondo (PXO) is an award-winning, solutions-oriented visual effects company that solves creative challenges for its clients and partners, crafting high-level visual effects for feature films, television series and commercials productions. For its work, PXO has won four Emmy Awards, an Academy Award and numerous other industry awards.
Do you see yourself working for Pixomondo in the future? Send us your application now.
Together we can let the dragons ascend from the ashes!
• • 2-3 years of industry rigging experience (GAMES, VFX, Feature)
• Demo reel or a work sample that demonstrates your rigging, skinning, and tool development prowess
• Familiarity with current animation technology like rigging techniques motion capture, facial capture, physics, etc.
• Works well in a team environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with animation or at least working knowledge of animation principles and techniques
• Experience with Python (Maya API, QT, PySide)
• Good developed interpersonal skills
• Well-developed organization and communication skills, both verbal and written (fluent in English and/or German)
• Ability to manage time and priorities tasks to succeed under tight deadlines and to handle a fast paced, occasionally high-pressure environment
• Enjoy being part of a team to collaborate, assist others and be willing to share techniques and skills but work independently as well
• Experience with task tracking software like JIRA
• Experience in current GEN consoles
• Experience with Unreal (UE4, UE5)
• Experience with version control systems (Perforce, Subversion, Git, etc.)
• Experience with Mgear or other procedural rigging systems
• Have worked in at least 1 AAA project
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Rig bipedal characters, weapons and props in Maya
• Create scripts and tools to improve the rigging and animation process
• Collaborate with animators to maintain and improve the animation pipeline
• Work closely with concept artists, modelers, designers, programmers, and animators to help take characters through the character pipeline
• Only EU applicants can be considered for this position or people with an existing German Visa
• Relocation costs not covered for these positions
• Include your current resume, reel breakdown and a link to your demo reel and rate
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4w09v-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.