Senior Software Development Lead - Marketing Intelligence
• 8+ years of experience as Business Development in advertisement related industry
• Wide connections and leads in Beijing or Shanghai
• Proactive to build new relationships and nurturing existing relationships with internal and external clients
• Demonstrated organizational, project management and leadership skills
• Basic knowledge in After Effects, Cinema 4D, 3D Max in order to have a better understanding that accurate/good work takes time when discussing deliveries with clients.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-pressure environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement business strategy
• Identify new opportunities for future projects.
• Build strong and lasting relationships with clients.
• Oversee project budget and overall Business. Division P&L responsibilities.
• Manage a team of sales, project management and creative personal.
• Achieve the revenue, profifit and operational goals of the studio.
• Interact regularly with senior management to keep abreast of corporate plans and strategies.
• Build and enhance relationships, both internal and external.
• Manage production staffff and leads to ensure project needs are clearly defifined, effectively communicated and addressed.
• Provide hands-on mentoring in areas such as requirements analysis, project management, communication, organisation, leadership, etc.
• Have excellent business development and negotiating skills
• Have a keen business sense
• Have good experience of all aspects of themed entertainment
• Have good contacts in the industry
• Understand the market
• Understand developing trends
• Understand audience trends
• Be transparent about progress, success and failure.
• Be entrepreneurial and take reasonable risks.
PIXOMONDO is an international visual effects company with a global network of facilities. We are recruiting for various positions where we would like to welcome anyone with the right experience to work in a fresh and challenging environment.