- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionMedia Asset Manager (Hybrid)
WHO WE ARE
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the US by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry's top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.
Empower Philadelphia 76ers content growth through the development and implementation of a digital asset management structure designed to enhance the global value of media assets.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Develop and oversee a consistent, documented model for organizing information, systems, and processes for HBSE media assets
• Communicate policies and provide regular staff training that supports awareness and understanding of the DAM workflow
• Lead transfer, organization, and life cycle plan of content assets (including those from legacy storage) in a central DAM system
• Increase content value and accessibility through metadata application
• Lead asset usage rights across all disciplines; auditing, decommissioning, and gathering insights about content gaps
• Manage overall maintenance and performance optimization of the digital asset platform
• Assist with all media requests, including internal and external needs.
• Awareness and ability to provide suggestions and assist in media searches for producers and editors.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited college/university
• Demonstrated experience implementing named DAM systems and working collaboratively with creative directors, project managers and production teams
• Demonstrated knowledge of media trends and best practices
• Ability to work effectively as a leader or member of a cross-functional team.
• Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles; works well under pressure
• Ability to design/extend cataloging taxonomy and define content policies.
• In-depth knowledge of digital file formats (print, digital, video) and media usage rights.
• Familiarity with licensing agreements and rights-management.
• Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
• The ability to troubleshoot or escalate issues as needed.
• COVID-19 Vaccine Required: As of the first day of employment, you must be able to demonstrate proof that you are fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19, unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption in accordance with Company policy
• Medical/Dental/Vision/Flexible Spending Accounts (all LGBT friendly)
• Pretax Transportation Benefit
• Generous parental leave policies
• 401K (100% up to 5% is matched, after 1 year of service)
• Unlimited Paid Time Off
• 13+ Paid Holidays
• ½ Day Summer Fridays
• Complimentary or Discounted Sports & Concert Tickets
• On Site Fitness Rooms
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g34j5x-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.