The Penguin Random House End User Computing group within the Information Technology department is seeking a Lead Analyst, Client Services to join their team. This position provides customer service to both internal and remote users by assisting with computing-related problems: Windows operating systems, M365, in-house developed applications, network connectivity, printing, and accessibility to shared network and cloud resources. In addition, support of mobile devices and video-conferencing services will be heavily stressed.
An ideal candidate should be able to create solutions that empower our employees use technology to the fullest. Creative thinking and problem-solving skills are a must.
The individual will also be responsible for:
• Assisting employees in achieving business goals by keeping their computer and related applications and tools functioning.
• Troubleshoot reported problems, both hardware & software.
• Determining the criticality of problems.
• Update the IT Service Desk call tracking system and maintain information flow with both the IT Service Desk and peers.
• Ensure escalations are handled and documented per established standards.
• Support of audio and video-conferencing equipment hardware, software, and their usage.
• Heavy support of remote employees with computers and/or mobile devices.
• Act as a subject-matter expert (SME) and handle escalated inquiries from junior colleagues.
• Ability to perform research and share knowledge with team members.
• Resolves technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), and home Wi-Fi networks.
• Setup and support telephony and mobile devices.
• Onboarding new hires including the setup of equipment, and offboarding users as needed.
• 7+ years of solid, diverse work experience in IT, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
• Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong knowledge of Windows 10 OS, including installation and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
• Fluent in in Microsoft products, especially M365 suite.
• Solid understanding of Remote Computing technologies
• Solid understanding of mobile computing devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Android
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
• Problem solving ability (analytical skills).
• Skills to organize and prioritize workload.
• Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Must be professional, collaborative and enjoy working in a team environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ox6y-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.