Senior SAP Developer
Penguin Random House
Penguin Random House is seeking a Business Analyst to join our SAP Applications team. This position will work closely with Customer Service, Fulfillment, and Finance business teams and will have many opportunities to learn and grow. Candidates must be self-motivated, flexible, and eager to learn.
Responsibilities will include:
• Work with business teams to translate business requirements into technical specifications
• Analyze various business operations and needs
• Maintain basic SAP configuration to meet business requirements
• Collaborate with our SAP Developers during design and development of programs and processes
• Support unit, integration, and system testing
• Provide project delivery support including testing and deployment activities
• Provide Production Support
• Troubleshoot technical issues and collaborate with development team on solutions
We are seeking candidates with:
• Exposure to light programming tasks
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding of end-to-end Order to Cash processes
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment
• Familiarity with SAP to MARC interfaces is a bonus
This job position has great potential to grow into an IT Developer position. Candidates should have a strong desire to learn programming.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj8mwe-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.
Penguin Random House is the leading adult and children’s publishing house in North America, the United Kingdom and many other regions around the world. In publishing the best books in every genre and subject for all ages, we are committed to quality, excellence in execution, and innovation throughout the entire publishing process: editorial, design, marketing, publicity, sales, production, and distribution.