Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It's our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU's vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It's what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary.
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
Peacock is looking for a dynamic product leader to drive execution and business results for ad products within our ad-supported streaming service: seamlessly integrating advertising, new ad and commerce/shopping formats throughout. This role will report to the Senior Vice President of Product and UX.
In this role, you will:
• Own and drive the success of Peacock's ad product and experience roadmap, including new ad experiences, sponsorship opportunities, commerce/shopping and ad formats, balancing advertiser & brand needs with those of the user and business
• Collaborate closely with Ad Sales to develop user-centric advertising and commerce opportunities to transact near inspiration moments in the viewing experience, that deliver value for advertisers
• Work closely with content discovery and experience product and design teams to identify and conceptualize the best opportunities for new ad products that will engage users and integrate seamlessly with the overall UX
• Understand the ad sales business, including the sales cycle, pitching to brands, as well as advertiser objectives based on different parts of the marketing funnel, to effectively drive revenue and roadmap prioritization
• Deeply understand the ad tech and operations landscape, including existing limitations and emerging capabilities as well as best practices, to drive optimal advertising experiences
• Manage, mentor and motivate a growing team of product managers focused on the above areas
• Lead feature development through the full software lifecycle, including discovery, ideation, requirements, design, build, release, testing, evaluation and iteration
• Partner with data science teams to develop data-driven recommendations and inform priorities and longer-term strategies
• Collaborate with other product managers, design, advertising, editorial and data teams to develop holistic points of view on near- and long-term impacts and confidently make product decisions
• Create and deliver winning executive presentations that explain product vision, features and KPIs and manage senior stakeholder expectations
• Partner with project management, technology & ad ops teams in the US and Europe to effectively manage multi-year product roadmaps that reflect stakeholder priorities
• Help build a product culture at Peacock and inspire the next generation of product leaders
The ideal candidate will be highly strategic, curious and collaborative, and be ready to challenge the status quo. The candidate will have deep experience in user-facing product development, with a good sense for UX/design and the ability to make evidence-based decisions using consumer and advertiser insights, product analytics, and market analysis. This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and ambitious initiative to shape the future of TV.
• Minimum of 10 years of product strategy/planning or product management experience within media or consumer technology
• Strong understanding of the OTT advertising landscape and brand needs
• Consumer-centric view with a proven track-record of developing and acting on customer insights
• Highly collaborative thought leader, passionate about digital media, data and advertising innovation and a willingness to share product responsibilities
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment
• Experience with A/B testing, hypothesis validation, user testing and analytics software
• Experience with multiple platforms (iOS, tvOS, Android, Amazon, Roku)
• An ability to overcome competing priorities and to inspire alignment to a shared vision and outcome
• Strong analytical skills and a hypotheses-driven approach to problem solving
• Passion for creating innovative and engaging consumer products, with the persistence to iterate
• Evidence of creative strategic thinking, empathy for the user and curiosity to identify their needs
• Ability and self-motivation to work effectively offsite and onsite and with global, multi-lingual teams
• Distinguished verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
• Technical fluency to know when to challenge developers and ask pertinent questions
• Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight schedules
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33vmn-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.