Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
As a UX Architect on the Commerce team, you will help establish, maintain, and extend our design system, working cross-functionally with designers, product managers, technologists and engineers, to ensure a cohesive and consistent customer experience. Also, you will analyze and document user journeys, process flows, system maps, and other necessary visualizations of how Peacock Commerce experiences seamlessly integrate front- and back-end requirements.
What we're looking for in a candidate:
• You are a seasoned design systems thinker, with extensive experience working cross-functionally in consumer-facing digital product.
• You have a solid grasp of user research, information architecture, interaction design, and content strategy, and are able to clearly communicate to teams how those factors will influence the design processes and outcomes.
• You are a strong communicator, able to articulate your point-of-view, and engage in fact-based discourse.
• You are fluid and adaptable with a nimble, creative and pragmatic approach -able to work on multiple tracks, pivot from one project to another, and adapt yourself to the problem.
• You are familiar with usability principles and techniques and is skilled using UX tools for the various stages of development-wireframing and prototyping, user research and testing, organizing information, and analytics and metrics.
• You feel most at home in a fast-paced, iterative, and collaborative environment.
What you will be doing:
• Build bridges, collaborate and influence design, engineering, and product management stakeholders and technical leaders, across Peacock
• Present study plans and findings to all audiences. Formulate and communicate methods and insights to peers, leadership, and contributors across the organization.
• Balance inputs from business, product, design, technology, and external partners. Create a network of cross-functional partners. Build rapport and earn trust.
• Evaluate current usability, visual design, efficiency for customers, taxonomy, on-site search, and performance to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Use data from our Customer Insights team to recommend and drive strategies and decisions based on data.
• Develop user flows based around Peacock's use cases and their digital needs.
• Stay abreast of the latest web, mobile, and device technologies
• Communicate updates regularly with stakeholders and senior management.
• Minimum 5+ as a UX Architect
• BS or BA in Information Technology, Management Information Systems (MIS), Web Programming, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Proven experience designing applications that balance user needs, business requirements, commercial interests, and technological constraints
• A strong portfolio that showcases how your work has impacted the product experience and demonstrates your ability to extract actionable insights from qualitative and quantitative data
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwnqx2-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.