Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent. Here you can fly to new heights!
Sr. Manager of Lifecycle Marketing, Peacock
Peacock is looking for Sr. Manager of Lifecycle Marketing to join the Audience Development team. The Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing will play an integral role in defining the customer lifecycle marketing strategy of Peacock, with a strong focus on churn mitigation and increasing user engagement.
This role will serve as a subject matter expert for the development of CRM programs dedicated to key customer moments including driving retention and engagement while seeking to mitigate churn and drive win-back. This individual will feed strategy into a multi-channel operational unit that encompasses email, mobile, promo and media.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
• Own the strategy related to marketing against key customer lifecycle moments: upgrade, downgrade, churn, retention and engagement
• Develop multi-channel strategies and plans that market to key customer segments at crucial phases in their lifecycle
• Work directly with CRM Operations and Promotional Planning teams to execute against multiple customer lifecycle marketing strategies
• Utilize customer segmentation and marketing automation in order to plan personalized customer marketing journeys through onboarding and late life
• Monitor and evaluate campaign results across all channels to understand the efficacy of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics – partnering with Decision Science counterparts to understand lift of campaigns against KPIs
• Develop robust test and learn strategies that guide optimization of campaigns
• Champion Personalization through customer touchpoints and communication
• Develops new use cases and designs programs guided and inspired by data to maximize customers lifetime value
• Understands and tracks user retention and other key performance metrics; works with data and analytics teams to develop reports and dashboards to track and optimize consumer behavior and campaign results
5-8 years of related experience, preferably in direct-to-consumer digital marketing and CRM
Experience with video streaming or D2C subscriptions services
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing or creative/content related field
Experience with CRM platforms and Customer Data Platforms such as Braze and mParticle
Experience with analytics platforms platforms such as Adobe and Tableau
Proven experience leveraging addressable performance and audience data to inform successful marketing campaigns
Knowledge and strong interest in pop culture, media and entertainment (TV, music, arts.)
Experience with project management tools such as AirTable and Jira
Proficient with Microsoft Suite including Excel and Powerpoint
Experience using A/B testing to optimize and refine programs
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0n0ke-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.