Sr Manager, Customer Value Growth
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
The digital delivery of television can be complex and confusing to some end customers. This position is designed to help those customers quickly and successfully enjoy our products and services.
NBCUniversal is hiring a Senior Manager, Experimentation & Growth to join a dynamic new team responsible for Customer Value Growth. We are looking for a candidate who is adept at swiftly handling change in a constantly evolving industry.
The Customer Growth team is tasked with determining the quickest and most efficient ways to increase the value of each customer, disrupting current thinking with new ideas and statistically accurate testing systems that validate or disprove each idea. The team will work with a variety of stakeholders across the organization including product, marketing, editorial, content acquisition and ad sales, to elicit meaningful growth via both data analysis and multivariate testing methods. They will chase growth based on an agreed upon set of KPIs, convincing stakeholders of the importance of their testing and convincing them to implement the test winners across the customer experience.
The Senior Manager, Experimentation & Testing will run testing programs across the customer journey, ensuring statistically significant findings that deliver true results. They will be charged with creating and running testing frameworks that provide results in the quickest and most efficient manner, using state of the art testing methodologies, but also the appropriate test for each occasion.
• At least 3 years experience in growth and optimization teams, product, or business intelligence
• Experience designing A/B and multivariate tests and using experimenting/testing to grow the KPIs of a business
• A deep understanding of analytics, experience with data visualization tools like Domo, Looker, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Omniture, Amplitude, Chartbeat, as well as understanding of product tagging and governance.
• Experience using SQL, R, Python and other similar tools to elicit data from very large data sets, as well as to forecast accurately growth and a variety of scenarios a plus.
• Excellent presentation skills, and the ability to convey complex data results in a simple and concise way including the ability to make visually compelling decks for creative leaders.
• The ability to work closely with and influence a variety of other teams.
• A history of establishing KPIs and targets, and then working to hit those goals.
• Bachelors degree,
• Ability to work at 30 Rock, New York City
• An innate competitive nature and desire to win.
• A passion for television and movies.
• Masters Degree a plus