Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Head of Customer Management, Sr. Director, Peacock
Peacock is hiring a Head of Customer Management to join the team responsible for maximizing customer lifetime value. This role will be responsible for understanding the drivers of customer lifetime value, including customer habituation, retention and engagement by segment. This person will lead the charge in understanding potential and actual customer friction points that reduce engagement and then work cross-functionally to eliminate the friction.
This person will be tasked with determining the best ways to increase the value of each customer, disrupting current thinking and introducing new ideas that evolve our approach. They will work with a variety of stakeholders across the organization including product, marketing, editorial, and content acquisition, to accelerate growth. This person will embrace and lead a spirited debate of ideas and prioritize the activities that best move the business forward.
They will be a critical member of Peacock Growth Marketing and provide that team with crucial thought leadership. This role will sit squarely within the strategy arm of the team and will use data to uncover insights that lead to decisive action. Specific responsibilities include:
• Leverage existing behavioral segmentation schemas to understand and improve engagement
• Partner with decisions sciences and advanced analytics teams to understand how customers are behaving on and off our digital platforms
• Develop hypotheses and actionable insights on how to influence customers to increase engagement across our platforms
• Lead a team of smart, talented, customer-obsessed colleagues
• Create impactful presentations to illustrate findings and recommendations to senior leaders
• 7+ years of relevant experience in marketing, strategy, media research, or data analysis
• Excellent data-story-telling skills, including preparing compelling presentations for senior leaders
• Bachelor's degree in a related field
• Curiosity and passion for understanding the whys of customer behavior
• Experience with marketing and digital video metrics and concepts, including how they impact overall business goals
• Ability to work in an energetic environment and pivot based on evolving priorities
• Ability to work with a diverse team and embrace healthy debate
• Ability to champion projects from initial idea through completion, while influencing cross-functional teams to prioritize highest impact initiatives
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw911j-54-80-252-84-42 in your application.