Sr. Analyst, Primary Research
New York, NY
Peacock is looking for an Analyst/Senior Analyst of Consumer Insights to help reveal primary research insights in support of the Peacock streaming service.
This individual will be a critical player within the Insights team tasked with supporting primary research projects and conducting robust analysis in support of the team's strategic objectives. In this role, you will be report to the Vice President of Consumer Insights in support of stakeholders across the organization.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
A researcher ready to have an impact and help dig into the data that helps drive strategic decision-making as it relates to programming, marketing and strategic positioning. You should have experience with quantitative and qualitative primary research techniques and market research statistics, including conducting robust analysis to discover the story in the data.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
• To be genuinely curious, smart and motivated; ready to solve stakeholder problems through creative data analysis and research design
• To contribute to the design of qualitative and quantitative research initiatives that support internal objectives, including writing surveys, analyzing data, creating banners & crosstabs, etc.
• To offer yourself as a resource on all things primary research to peers and internal stakeholders
• To support the Insights team in building relationships with the marketing, programming and strategy teams and helping them achieve their objectives
• To discover the story in the data through thoughtful and robust analysis
• To be a clear and effective communicator
• And most importantly, to live the values of collaboration and teamwork, operating as one team across Peacock
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM THIS ROLE:
• Conduct meaningful analysis: Contribute to building a successful streaming service
• Drive impact: Contribute to a team playing a critical role in delivering on Peacock strategic goals for subscriber growth and engagement
• Broaden your research knowledge: Expand your primary research skills and experience as you learn how to solve problems through creative research design and data analysis
• Gain experience partnering with internal stakeholders: Build relationships with stakeholders like the marketing team and partner with them to help achieve their objectives
• Work with smart people and industry experts: Collaborate with experts across many different teams both at Peacock and within the greater NBCU organization
• Achieve career & professional growth: Access resources to build on your research skills and develop your career
• Work alongside a high-performing Insights Team: You'll be joining a supportive team that is highly motivated and proud of what they do
• Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred in a relevant field (Business, Market Research, Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, etc.)
• 1+ years' preferred experience in market research and data analysis, contributing to the analysis and completion of complex projects
• Statistics knowledge and experience; ability to conduct advanced statistical analysis like factor and conjoint analysis is a plus but not required
• Proven collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Experience with cross-tabbing tools like Marketsight, R, SPSS and/or SAS preferred
• SQL and or Tableau a plus, but not required
• Experience working with or working at suppliers a plus
• Mastery of Microsoft Office suite
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1nn0-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.