Manager, Consumer Product Analytics
Universal City, CA
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. This role, embedded in the Decision Sciences org, will support the Growth Marketing discipline within Peacock in order to supply valuable insights and enable the next level of data-driven decision-making. The analyst will gain real-world problem-solving experience in a high-visibility and fast-paced media environment. They will learn the fundamentals of developing a product in its infancy, from KPI measurement to broad strategic initiatives. Finally, they will have tangible impact on Peacock's growth and success as it establishes itself as a major player in the streaming landscape.
• Analyze complex user-level data to develop actionable insights and models that drive growth of Peacock
• Develop holistic customer segmentation to inform differentiated engagement and retention marketing strategies
• Lead ad-hoc analyses to answer critical and time-sensitive business questions, identifying areas of strategic opportunity for the business
• Synthesize complex analyses, KPIs, and concepts into digestible presentations for a variety of audiences, including key stakeholders and leadership
• Take ownership of projects and analyses from conception through execution, presentation, and follow-through, collaborating with relevant partners
• Evangelize data democratization and data-driven decision making throughout the organization
• Help contribute to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive work culture at Peacock
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Analytics, Marketing, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant quantitative fields
• 2+ years of analytical experience with large data sets and analytical tools
• Fluent in SQL, proficient in Excel, and proficient in using at least one of the following programming languages for data analysis: R, Python, or Scala
• Knowledge of Tableau or equivalent data visualization tools
• Team oriented and collaborative with an aptitude and willingness to learn
• Demonstrates strong sense of curiosity, accountability, and ability to execute projects of all sizes with vision & purpose
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Experience in data science a plus