Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
The Peacock Marketing team is looking to build a best-in-class team for its streaming platform. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Media Operations and part of the Marketing group, the Specialist, Media Operations will be an instrumental role in helping our Marketing team execute campaigns.
Responsibilities could include, but are not limited to:
• Interpret briefing documents from different marketing teams to submit creative needs into our creative ordering system in partnership with our Creative Operations team.
• Be the stakeholder that oversees and submits change management requests for our assets.
• Track delivery to ensure all assets are delivering as needed and help troubleshoot any blockers.
• Communicate with Marketing teams and agency stakeholders the status of campaigns and any roadblocks for execution.
• Attend meetings with advertising partners to learn about platform/industry best practices and educate our organization on quickly changing best practices.
• Help maintain constantly changing spec database.
• Be a champion for process enhancements and automation wherever possible.
• Candidates should have 1-2 years' agency experience working in an ad operation/or trafficking type role in digital marketing.
• Familiarity with the types of promotional and marketing assets used by a large media company.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and efficiently across disciplines with colleagues and stakeholders.
• An understanding of digital marketing and the channels utilized in a digital marketing campaign.
• An unwavering attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Experience with AirTable is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk90ep-44-201-96-43-42 in your application.