Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!Program Manager, Peacock
The Program Manager, Commerce Product is responsible for the management and monitoring of programs and projects for the Direct-to-Consumer Commerce product team. We are looking for an organized, results-oriented candidate with proven record of delivery success in rapidly evolving environments. This position will report to the Senior Director, Program Management.
• Manage programs and projects working closely with product managers, designers, business stakeholders and technology teams
• Partner with other PMO and Delivery teams to ensure successful delivery
• Provide clear and consistent communication of program and project status for cross-functional teams, leadership, and stakeholders
• Proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies and develop plans to escalate and mitigate them
• Utilize enterprise project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence and other applications to manage the program and deliverables, while adhering to PMO processes, documentation standards, and best practices
• Support planning and roadmap activities to deliver key results based on established goals
• Manage program capacity and forecasts
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum 8 years' experience in program and project management
• Experience with all type of project management methodologies (agile, waterfall and hybrid)
• Experience with JIRA and Confluence
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with proven ability to coordinate team members across disparate global teams
• Relevant project management certifications
• Highly collaborative, able to build strong relationships with cross-functional teams
• Previous experience working with remote delivery teams
• Results-oriented with initiative to work until job is complete
• Adaptable performer who can lead effectively under pressure and significant change
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d28vp6-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.