New York, NY
Peacock is the place to stream thousands of hours of hit movies and shows, exclusive originals, live sports, news, and pop culture. We're in need of courageous leaders and creative problem-solvers who work hard and want to be at the epicenter of content, tech, and entertainment. NBCUniversal's Peacock is growing, and we're looking for another smart, passionate, and collaborative person to join our team.
We value inclusivity in our content and our people, and believe that success is only possible when we represent the world around us. So, are you ready to join our flock?
Peacock's viewing product team is seeking a product manager to build and manage features, and partner with our editorial and operations teams to ensure our metadata and CMS tools are optimized to meet current and future product needs.
This is an opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and ambitious initiative to shape the future of TV.
In this role, you will:
• Be product owner for specific product features across TV, web, and mobile, from discovery and execution to analysis and iteration
• Partner with editorial and content teams to understand and prioritize their needs
• Collaborate with other product managers, designers, operations and technology teams to design and deliver end-to-end solutions that improve workflow and enable new product features
• Deeply understand Peacock's metadata, from image types to synopses, and how content moves though pipelines in order to help teams execute on product features
• Define, execute, and measure features around content discovery and partner platform experiences
• Set and measure success against KPIs, and craft compelling data narratives to audiences at all levels
• Translate complex problems into executable MVPs, communicate a plan and vision, and gain stakeholder consensus
• Perform competitive analyses, conduct market research, and synthesize customer insights and analytics to develop evidence-based points of view
• Help build a product culture at Peacock
What you have:
• Passion for creating innovative and engaging consumer products
• Empathy for the user and how to meet their needs and simplify their lives
• Vision to anticipate the ever-evolving consumption trends and an appreciation for TV/entertainment
• Communication skills to work effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Curiosity to seek the right solution and the persistence to iterate
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
• Enthusiasm to be positive, confident, energetic and display a willingness to learn
• BA/BS degree in a relevant field
• Minimum 3 years experience working in a Product Management (or similar) role
• Experience in technology or digital media preferably with consumer-facing products
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment preferred
• Experience with feature A/B testing and validation refinement process
• Experience with multiple entertainment platforms (e.g. iOS, Android, Amazon, Roku) and domains (e.g. TV, Movies, Sports, News, Kids)
• Experience with metrics analysis and rapid experimentation