New York, NY
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal's new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
We are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture.
We are looking for a media savvy, data driven Manager, Paid App & Device Media. The role will support the Performance Media team and Partnerships team in planning the strategy and managing the optimization of paid media across OTT partners and app networks.
Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.
• Manage all paid acquisition campaigns across device and OTT partnership networks including but not limited to key partners such as: Roku, Amazon, Apple, Verizon, etc. in addition to app networks such as TapJoy, AdColony, Ironsource, etc.
• Serve as a central point of contact for the performance marketing agency to plan and optimize media campaigns towards CPA, LTV, and ROAS goals across channels, and then summarize results for a broader audience.
• Work closely with partnerships and editorial teams to ensure paid media complements editorial placements and in-kind marketing from connected TV partners.
• Own device media performance strategy, reporting regularly to senior marketing team with updates on pacing, volume, optimizations, and channel contribution to business objectives.
• Develop strategies to cross sell existing customers to migrate them onto new devices and towards the big screen.
• Work with cross-functional teams to develop compelling creative assets, build new audiences, test hypotheses and build out a/b test plans, and ensure accurate measurement and reporting of campaign performance.
• Work closely with device partner account reps, staying on top of industry trends, leverage new technologies and participate in betas across the platforms.
• 5+ years' experience managing paid performance marketing campaigns.
• Experience running paid media across connected tv and device partners.
• Proven track record optimizing app install campaigns to deliver against CPA & LTV targets.
• Strong understanding of the connected TV landscape.
• Familiar with app network landscape and mobile attribution partners.
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
• Entertainment marketing experience is a plus.
• Familiarity with mobile attribution platform: Kochava is a plus.