Motion Designer, Content / Brand Marketing
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
The Originals Project Manager, Creative - Peacock, is a dynamic, production savvy project professional responsible for managing the creation of compelling creative for NBCU's single title original marketing campaigns.
This position requires excellent production management skills across video, print, digital and events, as well as exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
This position will report to the Originals team lead and will be a key stakeholder to creative, social, strategy and marketing teams within the Peacock Brand Marketing organization, as well as external agencies and freelancers. Team-player mentality, and commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
• Project manage all facets of creative development from strategy, production, through to delivery and execution for Peacock show campaigns
• Manage project planning, timelines, and budgets with the goal of delivering world-class creative on time, on budget and with minimal error
• Create and improve required project documentation and reports, including asset trackers and production budgets.
• Ability to spot risk in a campaign and mitigate and/or escalate as need be
• Liaise with other project managers both on Originals and Brand to action process improvements and ensure cross-functional alignment
• Identify and hire additional freelance creatives as projects require
• Represent Creative Ops and advocate for project management standards and best practices
• Bachelor's degree level or equivalent, 3+ years' experience leading production centric projects
• Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, and an ability to use the right method for the task and situation.
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across teams and locations
• Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Strong political acumen, able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver
• Passion for producing highly detailed work, and for leading correctness and accuracy across wide breadth of assignments
• Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
• Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently ''move the ball forward'' in varied circumstances.
• Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
• Ability to listen, challenge, reimagine, build and connect across internal teams, the enterprise and the industry.