Assistant, Creative Services
Universal City, CA
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Manager Marketing Insights, Partnerships, Peacock
We are hiring a Manager Marketing Insights, Partnerships to join the team responsible for Marketing Insights. You will be responsible for analyzing the interaction between customer acquisition and retention to make data-backed recommendations that inform partnership management and allows marketers to more effectively reach their target KPIs.
You will be a critical member of Peacock Growth Marketing and provide the team with crucial information that informs our go-to market planning, editorial and content promotion strategy, and all other ongoing marketing activities. You will sit squarely within the strategy arm of that team, analyzing marketing datasets and delivering insights that lead to decisive action.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Analyze customer insights to provide inputs for our Marketing Partnerships team to inform decision making
• Collaborate with Marketing Partnerships team to evaluate the entire customer lifecycle including acquisition, retention, and engagement to paint a complete picture of the customer and how their behavior evolves over time
• Monitor and analyze campaign results across all partners to understand the effectiveness of strategies in order to optimize campaigns
• Create presentations to illustrate findings
• 5+ years of relevant experience in marketing, strategy, media research, or data analysis
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience with marketing and digital video metrics and concepts, including how they impact overall business goals
• Solid understanding of media landscape, including distribution
• Demonstrated capacity to articulate findings to tell a data-driven story to senior leaders
• Ability to work in an energetic environment and pivot based on evolving priorities
• Ability to work with a diverse team and embrace healthy debate
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and well versed in Python, SQL, or R
• Experience with data visualization tools like Domo, Looker, or Tableau