Vice President, Media Analytics,, Decision Sciences
Universal City, CA
Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
This role will report to the Senior Manager, Social Insights, and will be responsible for organic social analytics and insights at Peacock including all brand/show handles. This person will be working directly with our Sr. Managers, Social Team and Decision Sciences team, to deliver reports and insights to both internal and external stakeholders, driving data-led decisions that inform the social media strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Analytics and Storytelling
• Conduct organic social media measurement (channel growth, audience engagement, campaign effectiveness, content effectiveness, A/B testing etc.) with primary focus on:
• Campaign reporting for Peacock Brand, Peacock Franchises, and Original series
• Regular reporting on a Daily, Weekly, Monthly basis
• Ad-hoc reporting on social activations & key marketing beats
• Present and communicate performance results and findings to various stakeholders at all levels
• Analyze complex data sets that enable Social Media team to optimize their social media content
• Collaborate with social listening agencies to help the organization stay on the forefront of emerging social media trends for Peacock, associated IP and relevant competitive players
• Work with data vendors and/or engineers to ensure social data is properly transformed and ingested from social platform APIs
• Become an expert on the Peacock and Franchise social/YT strategies to offer data and insights that align to goals and objectives
• 4 years of overall work experience in a social media analytics/insights role with significant focus on organic analytics
• Expertise in social measurement (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube platform analytics) and social listening tools
• Strong understanding of social media platforms, performance, algorithms, trends
• Strategic thinker with ability to derive conclusions and recommendations from raw data
• Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
• Team oriented and collaborative with an aptitude and willingness to learn
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
• Excellent powerpoint skills are mandatory
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3345q-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.