Welcome to Peacock, the dynamic new streaming service from NBCUniversal. Here you'll find more than a job. You'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. Our flock works hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us. We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent.
Here you can fly to new heights!
Manager, Content Marketing, Peacock
Peacock is seeking a strategic and creative marketer to join the Content Marketing team. This marketer will help create and execute best-in-class marketing campaigns to support initiatives that drive the business, with a focus on single title launch campaigns and Peacock Originals. The Manager, Content Marketing reports to the Director, Content Marketing.
Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
• Collaborate to develop and execute innovative cross-functional marketing plans for individual campaigns and title launches for Series, Films, Specials, Kids, Acquisitions, and more.
• Collaborate to develop highly innovative campaigns that break new ground for industry standards and garner earned media impressions
• Serve as an authority on assigned titles/brands, and serve as the central hub of information.
• Work with cross-functional partners across Peacock and NBCUniversal (e.g. Development, Strategy, Creative, Social, Performance, Publicity, Product, Marketing Operations, Sales, etc.) in executing all aspects of the campaigns, including partnering with production and creative teams on development and delivery of campaign assets.
• Create and manage campaign documents including briefs, presentations for internal and external partners, performance recaps, project trackers, etc.
• Act as point of contact with external agencies and partners, leading communication and relationships, providing creative feedback and managing approvals
• Work closely to monitor campaign performance, optimize campaigns, and utilize learnings for future.
• Update and manage agendas and goals for team meetings
• 4 years+ of relevant experience in entertainment, marketing, and/or media.
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Passion for Entertainment, Media, and Pop Culture.
• Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team.
• Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
• Strong organizational, process, project management skills.
• Ability to seamlessly manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to navigate through ambiguity and pivot when necessary.
• Excellent cross-functional communication skills and ability to engage, motivate, and collaborate with internal teams across every phase of a campaign.
• Strong writing skills including presentation development
• Creative, social media savvy, and interested in pop culture
• Results-driven and self-starter
• Comfortable making data-informed marketing decisions including reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data, creating performance reports and optimizing campaigns accordingly.
• Highly innovative and creative with positive energy.
• Team player with positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment.
• Strong understanding of media landscape.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpm039-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.