Marketing Analytics Manager
New York, NY
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal's new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We're growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won't put your stapler in Jell-O.
Manager, Content Marketing, Peacock Peacock is seeking a strategic and creative marketer to join the Content Marketing team. This marketer will help create and execute best-in-class marketing campaigns to support initiatives that drive the business, with a focus on single title launch campaigns and Peacock Originals. The Manager, Content Marketing reports to the Vice President, Content Marketing.Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
• Collaborate to develop and execute innovative cross-functional marketing plans for individual campaigns and title launches for Series, Films, Specials, Kids, Acquisitions, and more.
• Collaborate to develop highly innovative campaigns that break new ground for industry standards and garner earned media impressions
• Serve as an authority on assigned titles/brands, and serve as the central hub of information.
• Work with cross-functional partners across Peacock and NBCUniversal (e.g. Content, Development, Strategy, Creative, Social, Growth, Publicity, Product, Marketing Operations, Sales, etc.) in executing all aspects of the campaigns, including partnering with production and creative teams on development and delivery of campaign assets.
• Create and manage campaign documents including briefs, presentations for internal and external partners, performance recaps, project trackers, etc.
• Act as point of contact with external agencies and partners, leading communication and relationships, providing creative feedback and managing approvals
• Work closely to monitor campaign performance, optimize campaigns, and utilize learnings for future.
• Update and manage agendas and goals for team meetings
• At least 4 years of experience developing large-scale, 360 degree campaigns for single-title entertainment properties
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Experience making data-informed marketing decisions including reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data, creating performance reports and optimizing campaigns accordingly.
• Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
• Strong organizational, process, project management skills.
• Ability to seamlessly manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent cross-functional communication skills and ability to engage, motivate, and collaborate with internal teams across every phase of a campaign.
• Strong writing skills including presentation development
• Strong understanding of media landscape.
• Passion for Entertainment, Media, and Pop Culture.
• Ability to work well both autonomously and within a team.
• Ability to navigate through ambiguity and pivot when necessary.
• Creative, social media savvy, and interested in pop culture
• Results-driven and self-starter
• Highly innovative and creative with positive energy.
• Team player with positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment.